Malia Simon |
1. Too much stress.
2. The establishment is wrought with corruption and absolutely designed for us to fail.
3. I’m just in the mood to do something fun again
4. I wasn’t able to take Intro to American Politics.
5. Funny you should ask! It just so happens that I’ve been opening my mind and gaining new and diverse perspectives on life!
6. We all just need to take more ‘Me-Time’.
7. Group projects are so fun.
8. My Calc professor is twenty-five and supremely fuckable, but nothing could ever happen between us because of the pesky power difference!
9. I’ve been talking to a lot of Econ majors from Carman…